If you are a fan of PewDiePie you are at the right place. PewDiePie is one of them who achieved 100 million subscribers at YouTube. No doubt, it’s quite astonishing and surprising. People were amazed after hearing this. The reason why multiple starts to join Felix in 2021.
If you want to know about the spectacular gears including what microphone does pewdiepie use you should stay with us because we are going to review everything here. Nevertheless, he has made a wonderful setup which is enough to overwhelm people particularly his fans.
For bloggers, it’s a very fundamental question to ask what mic does pewdiepie use because it can help them in their blogging journey. Everyone is aware of the advancement of technology. Due to new and powerful technology, a vast change has occurred in the microphone’s world as compared to the past.
What Microphone Does Pewdiepie Use
If you are in search of something that offers you the premium broadcast-ready sound you should proceed with the Rode NTG4+ super-cardioid condenser shotgun microphone. This provides you the versatility that you can use both on and off camera.
It comes with multiple features that allow a person to record everything he wants. It is equipped with persistent switching that you can use to toggle NTG4’s and onboard highpass filters. It has a -10dB pad, and high boosted frequency.
Not only that it has a rugged metal design, so you can use it wherever you want. It comes with a sturdy and compact design that is adaptable. Not to forget to mention its one more worth-keeping feature, its internal lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
This is excellent and easy to use for persons who have no idea about the advanced technology. It’s handy because it doesn’t have phantom power. You can call it an entry-level microphone and mixes well with the DSLR cameras.
- It comes with a Premium line-gradient condenser capsule that delivers extremely low noise.
- A beautiful and attractive-looking shotgun microphone comes with a broadcast-grade shotgun.
- Moreover, it is based on the time-tested and beyond other Rode NTG.
- Comes with a switchable -10dB pad, high-frequency boost, and 75Hz high pass filter. These are excellent to boost up its functionality.
During any stage of the presenter’s life, small or large, he needs to have much more confidence in his equipment. Confidence should of the same level as he has on himself. Everyone knows about the technology therefore, whenever you select technology gears make sure to know about them so well to use.
Sennheiser pro audio EW 100-ME2 wireless microphone falls under the same category, it’s one of the best microphones. This comes with excellent performance and reliability. It has a built-in wireless system that prevents you from handling wires everywhere.
Not only that, the microphone featured an easy to operate receiver with true diversity in reception. The robust metal-designed EM100 receiver offers a high-quality contrast, both with black and white LED. A streamlined menu system that displays users with a dedicated escape button for rapid menu navigation.
It also shows the battery status that is associated with the transmitter. Its system has multiple associations like it features 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 12 well-matched frequencies. Meanwhile, one user bank comes up with 12 user-programmable frequencies.
- It comes with the bodypack transmitter and with Omni lavalier mic.
- Auto-scan is present on all the receivers for secure and simple frequency.
- It comes with a high contrast LED display and blue sync LED.
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth. This is for greater tuning flexibility.
The AKG C414 condenser microphone is sold today in two versions, the AKG C414 XLII and the AKG C414 XLS. This is the most popular and extensively used microphone. This is so popular that you will see it in almost every major studio.
Its plays away too much in the professional world. Although the design is basic yet, it is compact and appears box-shaped. It’s appeared like a gold grilled shape, this makes the microphone a little flashy being used in the studio.
One thing a professional or maybe everyone should remember, don’t judge a book by its cover. Same as for the microphone, don’t judge a microphone by its appearance. It comes with exclusive features that are enough to help you throughout your recording process.
- It comes with a flashy appearance that can create a valuable impression on your clients.
- Omni-directional, excellent for capturing moving sounds, including the room’s sound.
- Cardioid, The customary for recording vocals and most instruments.
- Figure-8, used in stereophonic recording, amazing for two singers or M/S recording.
Here is the AKG Pro Audio P220 vocal condenser microphone, a force to be a calculator in the world of the microphone. This might not be difficult to say that it can be seen in every studio working to record something all over the world.
This comes with the most amazing and stand-out design. Just look at this sturdiest looking and full of casings microphone. You may feel rugged when you touch it. But good this asks something more than usual therefore, you have to bear that craggy surface to record an extraordinary voice.
When it comes to a point, if it’s affordable or not, let’s know about this important fact about your favorite microphone. Every person who is singing or recording something wants this microphone but due to price reasons, they ended up with no. I know you understand, it’s a bit pricey for ordinary users.
- It’s made of a rugged all-metal body and has a robust design.
- Withstands tough day-to-day use, therefore, everyone wants to have it in their studio.
- Eliminates rumble or footstep noise. This is one of the amazing features that everyone likes about the AKG P220.
- It comes with a switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 DB SPL.
The AKG Lyra is advertised as an “Ultra-HD Multimode USB Microphone”. If you are looking for a USB microphone, AKG Lyra is waiting for you in the way to stand out. This mic is fairly a choice for those who want to sound best with flexibility.
You know what a USB microphone can be done to you, or how handy it can be for you? Let me tell you, you can plug in the microphone right after unboxing. After plugging-up, load up your audio software or other things like a call recorder and you are good to go.
This mic is a piece of great news for those who want a premium quality sound. This will provide you a professional quality sound even without additional gear to edit up the sound. For this, you need a deep knowledge of audios.
It can work expertly for all the audiophiles who have been recorded on the road. This can be your traveling partner just with a laptop and headphones.
- After unboxing this incredible microphone you will get a USB and a small space at the front of the microphone. This is to connect it with your headphones. Make sure to fix it before use. Otherwise, it can affect your recordings.
- There is another button used for recording online interviews. This might disturb you in the recording processes.
- There are four buttons on the microphones that are connected to the front and backward mics.
- There is another feature called gain dial. This is to start recording.
If you are not aware of the dual-diaphragm you should use AKG Pro Audio P420 dual capsule condenser microphone. This is a condenser microphone that comes with multiple polar systems. This comes with a pair of diaphragms, probably of one-inch length.
Not only that is equipped with some other nifty electronics that are suitable for your recording purpose. These electronics offer you a switchable selection to choose for cardioid, Omni-directional, and figure-8 polar patterns.
It can be seen easily, most of the mics have cardioid patterns. This means they have the feature to sense. These are the most important features for recording appliances. Every recording instrument should be sensitive to the particular recording voice.
- An affordable microphone that everyone can buy and pays honor to the manufacturers.
- This microphone is recommended for use on horns, woodwinds, drums, and percussion, pianos, and strings instruments.
- It comes with large-diaphragm condensers that are used for vocal feature to mark presence peaks around the 5,000 to 10,000 Hertz range.
- The AKG P420 comes bordering on this perfect when in figure-8 mode.
Here we have a review about what microphone does pewdiepie use? We have mentioned each essential point after thorough research from websites. The best microphone is the one that comes with the best features like cardioid patterns, Omni-patterns, and noiseless recording.
We have listed six products in our review after digging up multiple reviews. Make sure to know about your requirements and budget before buying a microphone. This will help you to find the best one.