If you are a fan of video games or perhaps I should say, if you are a fan of Jacksepticeye then you are surly in search of what microphone does jacksepticeye use. JackSepticEye is a big name in the video gaming industry on YouTube. Being the heartbeat of every video gamer JackSepticEye is incredibly famous.
If you are from one of them who is likely to know about the gamin gears JackSepticEye uses in his video games then you should read this review article since we are here with the 5 best microphones, JackSepticEye uses. Without further due let’s get started.
What Mic Does Jacksepticeye Use
The SM7B is a cardioid studio microphone, top on the list of microphones Jacksepticeye uses. This is manufactured by the famous music equipment manufacturer Shure. This company is working to launched exclusive products in the market regarding music equipment.
Also, it’s well-known for producing high-quality, affordable, and incredible recording gear. With them being most known for producing microphones, in-ear monitors, monitoring systems, headphones, and much more.
The Shure SM7B is the best product with multiple and astonishing properties. Multiple reasons can be fined for its adoption in the audio/recording industry but one that we find incredible is its versatility. It’s versatile along with its wide, and flat frequency response.
Not only that, it comes cardioid polar pattern, needless to say, it’s perfect to be used in recording setups for recording vocals, instruments and even micing up amplifiers, where off-axis sound rejection is required to gain clarity in a recording take.
Above all, after the addition of its bass-roll and mid-range emphasis controls, it has been widely used in all audio-related procedures like broadcasting, podcasting, and video commentary, as it provides a lovely rich, clean tone.
- One of Shure’s bestselling cardioid microphones
- Cardioid polar pattern to provide off-axis rejection
- Flat frequency response for accurate and clean signal reproduction
- Bass roll-off and mid-range emphasis controls
- Built to last with rugged construction, a reason for its incredible reliability
- Effective pop filter & windscreen to reduce plosives
The Audio Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is designed by Audio-Technica manufactures. This is specifically designed for the general and vocal instrument, used to capture in project professional studio environments.
For using professionally, AT2020 comes with a capsule that features a low-mass along with a side-address diaphragm. Moreover, it contains a cardioid polar pattern used to reject ambiance and noise at off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
Furthermore, it possesses a linear frequency response ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and enables flexible and accurate reproducing signals from a wide variety of sources. It also equips high SPL handling and a wide dynamic range that allows your AT2020 to capture loud signals with minimal noise and distortion. The microphone includes a pivoting, threaded stand mount for accurate positioning.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Side-Address Studio Condenser
- Cardioid Pattern Rejects Off-Axis Sound
- Superior Transient Response
- 144 dB SPL Handling
- Wide, Linear Frequency Response
- Low-Mass Diaphragm
FIFINE Studio USB Condenser Microphone comes with features one can feel astonished after knowing about them. Moreover, FIFINE studio USB microphone comes with USB output. This USB output allows its user easy access and configuration to other devices.
Along with its USB microphone kit, it allows its user to connect the microphone with Mac and Windows computers easily even without additional hardware to record voices, podcasts, and Skype. You know it’s never been easier to get a high-quality voice with cheap and non-reliable microphones.
Furthermore, it comes with excellent sound quality with a rugged design. It’s a device that can stay longer than its counterpart. The vocal microphone offers a huge frequency response and can easily handle high PLs with ease.
The best thing is that these are Ideal for home study/project applications. The cardioid condenser capsule offers clear audio for communicating, creating, and recording. Comes ready to go with a desktop microphone stand and 8ft USB cable, ensuring you get great results.
- It has a customized unidirectional capsule and a single knob for volume control.
- USB Class Compliant, Compatible with Macintosh, Windows, Linux, and other operating systems.
- This microphone is for recording vocals, podcasting, streaming, and gaming voiceovers.
- Volume control on the body of the mic allows for on-the-fly volume changes.
The FIFINE 669 is a quite surprising USB microphone. It does an incredible job to capture audios for vocals, along with instruments, and background. Thus, it will get the job done for most audio recordings. Overall, it’s a rock-solid entry-level mic.
But it’s not perfect for every situation, but for the price, you can’t go wrong. It comes with a condenser mic that makes it the best option. It also has a polar cardioid pattern, which means it can easily capture most of the audio from the front.
Therefore you can get the best results from placing it directly in front of the person speaking or in front of you which is perfect for radio broadcasting and podcasting. The cardioid pattern also reduces any background noises.
- It has a crisp, clean sound so you might place the microphone roughly 10cm away from your mouth.
- Comes with a condenser mic with a cardioid pattern
- captures most of the audio from the front so you’ll get the best results from placing it directly in front of you which is perfect for radio broadcasting and podcasting
If you are looking for a microphone that has smooth and easy to sit, you should choose the Stellar X2. The Staller X2 comes with exclusive features that make it an excellent choice. This comes with smooth and easy sits that can be mixed without the timely harshness of low-cost condenser microphones.
Moreover, Staller X2 one of the best microphones that come with low-noise production. It has a transformerless JFET circuit that comes to reduce noise with its high-quality components like capacitors and high tolerance parts.
The combination of these features yields a microphone with a high output signal, extremely low distortion, low self-noise, and a very balanced sound. The Stellar X2 is constructed to be flat and is neutral with its slight boosts. This occurs in the presence to add clarity and depth. This makes the X2 easily sit in any mix without much EQ or post-processing.
- X2 comes with Balanced and Neutral frequency response. Unlike most condenser microphones, this microphone does not sound harsh. Moreover, it will not stand out in your mix or sound fatiguing over time.
- Its capsules are made using pure brass and Japanese imported Mylar.
- They are manufactured with highly accurate machinery to achieve tighter tolerances. Due to their perfected design, our capsules obtain higher sensitivity making them able to reproduce even the most subtle sounds.
For game lovers, this question is important what microphone does jacksepticeye use. Choosing the best microphone is not a handy task especially for beginners. To help you in this regard we have select five products here to let you select the best made for you.
The best microphone is the one that provides you crisp and clear sound without alteration. Furthermore, high-quality sound without distortion makes a microphone a supreme choice.